GBK

I finally decided to tear myself away from the gym this weekend and had a visit from the girls from Uni.

We decided to go out for lunch and picked Gormet Burger Kitchen. I've been there before and wasn't that impressed but after my friend raved about it I decided to give it another chance and I'm glad a did.


So here is my quick review. Gormet Burger Kitchen or GBK is a New Zealand inspired burger restaurant, they offer a variety of different burgers and you can also choose the size of the burger you want and if you are ordering beef they will cook it exactly how you want which seems to be rare these days. 

So I chose a blue cheese burger which was amazing with some of their skinny fries which are the skinniest fries I have ever seen which makes them extra crispy. 

The food really was worth giving the place another try and I would recommend anyone to go there.

Ps their milkshakes are just heaven. 


No comments