Florence Emily 2.0

The past few weeks have definitely the time of change. I have recently had a change of hair colour and style and I have to say I LOVE it. My blog has also undergone a makeover which I feel looks a whole lot better (I am slightly bias) but I hope you all like it too. Sorry if anyone has seen visited during the makeover process however it took slightly longer than I expected as I am not a html wiz (unfortunately). I have also decided to get my bum back in the gym. After loosing a pretty impressive stone and a half I have now hit a bit of a wall. I will keep you all updated on my progress or lack of progression. So with so many changes and a busy schedule it has taken me away from blogging hence why it has taken me so long to write this post. 



Anyway back to my hair makeover. Here is a picture of the finished product! 
Like most people this time of year for autumn (or fall) I have darken my locks. Ombré is a lot easier to maintain and with the lack of sunlight over the winter months there is no worry of my colour fading too quickly. I have also decided I need to start taking better care of my hair so I have picked up some heat protection spray which I will be revewing shortly. I love how my hair looks when curled and I can curl easily with my GHD's so I am now making a promise to myself to stop being so lazy and to style my hair properly. 


No comments