Bootea


After reading many reviews about this detox tea I decided why not give it a go. 


I purchased mine from my local Holland and Barrett store, they do also sell it online. It was £19.99 for this two week deatox tea.

So it consists of a tea for the daytime if which you are meant to have one cup a day and one tea for the nighttime for every other night. My first impressions of the tea were it actually tasted really nice. It consists of totally natural ingredients and is one of the only tea detox drinks that lists the ingredients online and on the packaging. 

I forgot to take a before picture so the after picture wouldn't have been worth whole. I didn't see dramatic weight loss however it did make me feel less sluggish and bloated and I would recommend Bootea to help kick start weight loss or if you just want to cleanse your system however the tea alone will not help you loose dramatic amounts of weight alone. I did find a handy healthy eating guide and tips for you to follow whilst on the teatox. (http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0237/2289/files/bootea_flexible_eating_plan.pdf) (excuse the terrible link I've had to resort to blogging from the app as my laptop is currently in repair) 


No comments