My top three hair care products



1. Epsom Salts
So after reading the long list of benefits that Epsom salts can have I decided to purchase them and put them to the test. 


The main reason I purchased them as they are known to help get rid of excess oil when mixed with your regular shampoo and combat greasy hair. So after years of colour abuse my hair has given up and needed a boost. I mix the salts with my shampoo which is Redken smooth lock shampoo and I have to say the combination is amazing. After just one use I could feel the difference and my hair felt soft and stayed cleaner for longer. Well worth a buy from boots and for just £1.25 for 200g it's such a bargain! 





2. Dove hair therapy oil spray

I first purchased this product as it was on special offer at boots and I was looking for an oil to help soften my ends. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It can be used on wet or dry hair and does not leave any unwanted resude or leave your hair oily. It is also great if you hair is prone to frizz as it smooths any frizz straight out. I now swear by it and use it everyday. 




3. Tangle teezer

Not so much for a hair care product but something I feel every girl with long hair should own. I would truly be lost without my tangle teezer now and would not use any other brush. They really are great although they may seem a little expensive compared to other brushes they are well worth every penny. They come in a variety of colours and patterns and can be used on wet or dry hair.

No comments