A quick catch up

So I've been away from blogging for longer than I expected. Just wanted to catch you all up on what I've been doing whilst I've been away. 


So I spent a weekend in Norwich catching up with some university friends. Norwich really is a lovely city and the nightlife is pretty good too. I visited the cutest cafe and had some amazing home made cake. 




I've even making the most of the sunny weather and had a picnic with all the girls and being the big kids we are we decided to drink our pimms out of Disney princess plastic cups. 




I recently started a new job and whilst I'm very happy in my new job it was sad to leave everyone at Debenhams behind. As a leaving present some of my colleagues got me this cute sign. I love kitsch signs like this for the home and guarantee when I get my own house it will be covered in these. 


No comments