Harry Potter studio tour

I recently visited the Harry Potter studio tour. I have been wanting to go for so long and finally convinced Mr M to go with me. I was soo exictied to see all the set and to look around behind the scenes and see how it all came together. I have to say I was slightly disappointed. One tip for anyone that is thinking of going do not get the audio tape it was really not worth the money. 


After hearing so many wonderful things about the tour and seeing so many faboulous pictures, I expected so much more that what I got. Don't get me wrong the sets were amazing and you could see all the hard work that had gone into them. It was also surreal to see all the mannuqeins dressed up in so many famous costume. It really did reflect to amount of detail and thought that has gone into every scene. I had expected to be able to walk into the set, I wanted to walk into olivanders and around the castle. Whilst Diagon Alley was there you were unable to go into any of the shops. Also the castle all that was left was the great hall which in reality is a lot smaller than on screen. 

If you are a super fan then you will probably enjoy it. Personally I feel the Florida Harry Potter world would be more for me. Being able to go where they try recreate the magic sounds just amazing. 


Of course I couldn't leave without trying a butter beer. It tastes a bit like cream soda with a creamy topping. 







No comments