Winter Wishlist: 2013

Topshop Jumper . Office Boots .Topshop Jeans. Zara Coat. Primark Tee






As I enjoy my last day of freedom before I start full-time work again (eek!!) I have put together a few of my favourite winter pieces on the high street so I hope you love them as much as I do.

I am a massive fan of Topshop knitwear it is very good quality and will last for years and is a wardrobe staple. This particular jumper I have been coveting for a while with its embellishment it makes knitwear just a little bit more exciting.
I have fallen for these Office boots with the buckle detail and chunky heel they are perfect for adding a touch of glam to any winter outfit and will look great paired with a dress and tights or with your favorite pair of jeans. They also come in burgundy and will serve you through those cold winter months.
Topshop jeans in my opinion are the best on the high street and with these indigo wash super soft stretchy jeans they are perfect for anyone and go with practically anything. Topshop have a wide range of acid wash jeans this year to choose from which are all amazing pieces.
So its time to purchase a new coat and Zara have an amazing collection this year however this sheepskin jacket has to be my absolute favourite. As it is fur lined (and not just the collar) it is extra warm for those cold winter days and if this winter is anything like last year, well then you will need to wrap up and keep warm.
Finally this Primark tee is everything I love at the moment all wrapped up into one. I love the wine colour that is around this season and is a great change to inject a little colour into your winter wardrobe. I am also loving the leather look that is around on the high street at the moment. If you are not brave enough to fully embrace the leather, well then this Primark tee with leather look sleeves is perfect.



No comments