Happy new year!

So it's 2014 already! 2013 has been an amazing year and has flown by. As every year comes around we all make New Years resolutions so here are a few things I want to achieve this year. 

1. Explore the world
I have now found a travel buddy and couldn't be more excited about planning my travels. 

2. Be happy 
This year I want to do things for me and just live for the moment. 

3. Land my dream job
Whilst I do love my current job, it would be amazing to get an internship or job within fashion in London. 

4. Buy a car
Whilst I have been driving for many years I am yet to purchase my very own set of wheels. 

5. Meet up with old friends
Life always gets in the way and this year I want to make more of an effort to go out and visit friends.

6. Blog more
I always mean to get on here more yet I never seem to have the time. So this year I will be more organized and make time to blog. 

No comments