Confessions of a foundation addict

I am that person who has to try every single hot new foundation on the market, as a result I now have quite a collection as you can see below.


After recently purchasing nars sheer glow foundation and falling instantly in love I thought I would share a few of my thoughts on the hot foundations out there. 

Mac studio sculpt 
Whilst this a great foundation and does give great coverage I find it can often feel a little cakey on my face as it is gel based. I do suffer from very dry skin and find it sometimes make my skin look flakey and dries it out. With mac I would always recommend going into a store and having someone match the right colour as they can be difficult just to guess. 

Chanel vitalumière aqua 
I love love love Chanel. Their make up does feel like heaven on your skin and gives a great dewy glow however I find it doesn't always last a day and the coverage is rather light however it's great for the days you just want light coverage. 

Mac face and body 
This is the holy grail of Mac foundations and really is great and one of the cheaper foundations they do. It is water based and therefore great for dry skin however the coverage is very light and does require some powder on top to stop you looking a bit too oily/dewy. This would be perfect for a holiday where you want some light coverage for the evenings. 

Nars sheer cover 
Well I have instantly fallen in love not only is the coverage medium and buildable but it really does give your skin a nice healthy dewy glow. 

(Nars sheer glow in action) 

No comments