Travel Diary...Mexico








WOW!

Mexico was truly an AMAZING country and I had such a good time visiting Cancun. The hotel I stayed in was the Secrets Silversands and it is definitely the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The service really was first class, all the staff were so friendly and well the food was sooo tasty. With 8 restaurants there certainly plenty of choice and the best part was most of them were a la carte!!!

Cancun itself was a lot bigger than what I expected, however was a beautiful city with lots to do and excellent for shopping. I personally recommend you go to the La Islas shopping mall as it was all outside which was a bonus with a variety of designer shops and little boutiques with plenty of souvenirs.

For as long as I can remember I have wanted to go swimming with Dolphins and when I found out this was a top excursion in Mexico I jumped at the chance. I went to Dolphin Discovery is Isla Mujeres and it was an amazing experience. It is a must for anyone travelling to Cancun. 




No comments