A catch up in photos

So I may have been a bit absent from the blogging world as I have been busy catching up with friends. 





A very long due catch up finally happened with one of the best girls I met at Uni. I lived with her for 3 years and we went through A LOT together in those 3 years and I will be eternally grateful that I had the pleasure of her company through the highs (downing vodka red bulls at Superbull on a Friday night) and lows (break-ups and tears, and other personal issues). I learnt a lot from this girl and because of her I am a stronger person today. 

Anyway we went out for dinner and drinks in my hometown of Cambridge. I couldn't resist taking a typical tourist pic of the River Cam. It was a sunny day which meant the punts were busy. If you ever venture to Cambridge I would recommend going on a punt tour (do not attempt it yourself it is a lot harder than it looks). We then headed to Las Iguanas for dinner and All Bar One for drinks. I tried the Gin Berry Cobbler and it came in a teapot...who wouldn't want a cocktail served from a teapot. The morning after we went to Bills for brunch as I have bee dying to try their Breakfast menu and it didn't disappoint!

After a busy weekend I dropped off to see a friend and her new  German Shepard puppy and she was adorable. 





No comments