Saturday Brunch

This weekend I spent some time in one of my favourite cities....London. After a great night out in Shoreditch and a few drinks and a much needed catch up with a good friend we headed out to soothe our hangovers with a full English breakfasts. 


As we did not reach Central London (St Christophers place) until just before 1pm we had few places to choose from. We saw Cote Brasseries were still serving Breakfast so header over to soothe our hangovers and fill our stomachs. 

I have only ever been to Cote for dinner once recently a couple of months ago and I was amazed and how good the food was. I had steak frites and the steal was cooked to perfection! I am kinda annoyed at myself for not going sooner! Anyway back to the breakfast...well it didn't disappoint! It was not at all greasy and did all taste pretty good. The only let down was the egg was not that runny :( However that being said it was good value for money. 


No comments