LDN


This weekend I spent a night in London Town for a friends birthday. We stayed in the grange tower bridge hotel and it was probably the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in! Bold statement there. The moment I stepped in the door I knew it was going to be a nice hotel. The staff immediately greeted us and offered to take our bags. After checking in which was a quick and easy process we headed up to our room. The room was spacious and had just about everything we could need. One of the girls forgot to bring a toothbrush but a quick call down to reception and someone was straight up with a dental kit which included a toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss. The bathroom in the room was spotless and was by far the cleanest bathroom I've ever seen in a hotel. I happily did have a shower and would have even gone as far as having a bath. Anyone that's knows me will say I am very picky with hotels and will stay away from having a shower, as they are normally dirty and covered in mould so it's a big step for me to shower in a hotel and be happy with it! 

The next day we headed down the make use of the pool, jacuzzi and sauna. They did have spa facilities however being pushed for time we sadly could not have any treatments. The pool area was clean and tidy, the staff again we so friendly and helpful. Having a jacuzzi after a heavy night was just amazing..just what I needed! 


After checking out the hotel we wandered around tower bridge to have lunch. We settled on all bar one...the food was good and the waitress we had was so nice too! (A weekend of lovely staff put me in a great mood). I had to be a typical tourist and take a picture of the shard as we were so close. 


No comments