Where have you been


So it's been 2 months now since I last posted and I can't quite believe how quickly this year has gone so far. After getting my new job things have gotten a bit crazy working long hours on some pretty amazing events has majorly distracted me. I truly have been blessed this year with an amazing job and boyfriend...yeah my reign as a single lady is definitely over. 

This is the year I turn 25..eeep! It is probably time I start sorting my life out I guess. I have started saving for a house or travelling whichever takes my fancy and I finally have my career on track and with an amazing man by my side. I do feel like things are staring to fall into place. Although it has not all been so plain sailing as last year unfortunately was not my best, however I did get to go to Mexico and swim with dolphins 😁😁😁. 

So what exactly have I been up to? Well settling into my new job has been my main priority. I have met some pretty AMAZING people over the past few months at work and I am very happy bunny. I have learnt so much in such a short space of time (2 months) that I feel I have grown up a lot! The other spare moments I've had I have spent in the gym (yes I am finally sticking to working out) or with my other half...you really can't beat a good date night. And pretty soon I will be the proud mummy to a new fur baby. I promise I will post pictures as soon as I have her/him. I do have a litter of 3 kittens to choose from. I feel this may be too hard of a choice and I may end up taking home all 3 fur babies. 

I have learnt lately to stop and appreciate the little moments and that's the reason by the beautiful sunset picture on this post. 


No comments