My Day In Photos

I just wanted to share a little snippet of my day with you all so here we go!

So I came home from work to find my fruit infuser had arrived (it was a birthday gift from my sister). I couldn't wait to try it out so i searched the cupboards and fridge for some fruit to pop in it. I ended up settling with lemon which was actually surprisingly good. 

I am a MASSIVE fan of all things nakd their bars are just amazing...how can something so healthy taste so good?! So when I saw these salted caramel fruit and nut nibbles on offer in Tesco I just HAD to buy some. Well they blew the nakd bars out of the water..now I just need to find somewhere I can buy them in bulk!

My parkrun wrist band had also arrived which will be very handy for when I go to the Milton Country Park run on Saturday.

Finally I saw B&M had Twinkies for a bargain at £2.99! I have been wanting to try them for ages but refused to pay £8 for a box in case I did not like them. Well it was worth the wait...there were very tasty and light! 

No comments